Friday, December 16, 2005

You Smashing Young Man


I don't remember exactly what I was searching for on google, but I found someone who has about the same respect for Scott Stapp as I do. Or as he would put it: "he makes me want to seek out his mother and slap her for squeezing that fucker out."

The blog displays an extended review about how Scott Stapp's album doesn't equal the worth of the word "turd." I think the whole post could best be summed up like this:


Here's a quote from the Scott Stapp song I hear everyday at work.




"You set me free!
To live my life
You became my reason to survive the great divide
You set me Free!"




Here's the quote from the blog I found about that song:




"Stapp keeps talking about some person that fulfills his life and sets him free. I have no clue which boy from Creed he is talking about, but I hope that their lifestyle choice makes them happy. I also hope that they bath thoroughly."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home